Sep 30, 2020
Tristen Sutton graces our show this week. He
has become the Go To strategist for entrepreneurs and small
business owners looking for proven branding and marketing
strategies that will drive their business to the top in their
After years of seeing low returns from traditional marketing
efforts, Tristen himself decided to try something new and shifted
his own efforts towards social media. With his success, he's been
branded as the "Branding Jedi" on Social
Media for his unconventional methods in Marketing and Business.
Let's talk to the Branding Jedi about how to get greater reach
with your story.
- [05:21] Tristen shares how he managed to get
involved with quips and statements that all speak to branding and
- [06:30] We get Tristen's insights on why many
speakers and storytellers fail in one aspect of marketing.
- [08:07] What are two easy marketing strategies
that any storyteller/speaker can begin doing?
- [09:08] What will Tristen advise people do in
order for them to begin pinpointing a target market?
- [11:39] What steps can speakers take to
maximize Facebook in their marketing strategy?
- [12:33] How can one pick the right ad platform
for their speaking business?
- [14:18] Tristen gives tips on how to include
an emotional hook that causes people to stop scrolling and notice
- [15:36] How much should one allocate for ad
spend in Facebook to put up an effective campaign?
- [17:22] When does a speaker/storyteller need
to stop spending more with ads?
- [18:21] We learn how speakers/storytellers can
use ads to get hired for speaking engagements.
- [19:16] How can Ads
YOUniversity help simplify marketing for non-marketers?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
Podcasts (leave us a rating, review,
Google Play Music,
- and more!
YOUniversity - de-mystify marketing and maximize your business
revenue in this short course;
- Tristen Sutton's website;
- Tristen Sutton's IG, FB, and Twitter , LinkedIn
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)