Sep 24, 2020
Can you just fall into the Perfect Career?
My guest today is an attorney who experienced homelessness and
had to fight her way back to success. She's a 13-time national
elevator pitch champion, has been featured on Shark Tank, CNN, Wall
Street Journal, Forbes Magazine, Black Enterprise Magazine, Essence
Magazine, and the movie "Leap"!
Her current clients include Microsoft, LinkedIn, Google, eBay,
and more! Let's chat with the #KillerPitchMaster, Precious
Williams and learn the precious skill of being intentional
with your words.
- [03:12] Precious shares a little insight on
how she stumbled into her talent.
- [04:17] She reveals the story of how she
became Precious, the Perfect Pitch Master.
- [07:01] Precious gives us the valuable lesson
she learned about uniqueness and success.
- [08:06] Having big conglomerates that are
worth billions of dollars as clients, what is it that Precious is
able to teach these corporations about pitching?
- [11:36] In what other situations (aside from
sales) will the art and science of pitching come in handy?
- [13:45] Does being a "World Class Master
Communicator" come naturally to Precious or is it intentional
on her end?
- [15:17] Precious shares a difficult time she
went through and how she succeeded through it.
- [16:30] Precious gives us FOUR
TIPS on how to make the Perfect Pitch.
- [21:05] Is there a difference between pitching
to a customer versus a company's C-suite?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
Podcasts (leave us a rating, review,
Google Play Music,
- and more!
- Bad Bitches and Power
Pitches: For Women Entrepreneurs and Speakers Only by Precious
- Precious L. William's website;
- Precious L. William's IG, FB, and Twitter , LinkedIn;
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)