Feb 19, 2019
Today’s guest is a motivational speaker, communication expert,
and author. She has more than 20 years as a speaker and has
published a book entitled “If You
Can’t Say Something Nice, What Do You Say?“.
She shares with us another avenue that aspiring speakers might
want to try as they start speaking professionally. Listen to the
episode to hear this special tip.
What’s In Store For You
- At 05:12 – we answer the question “where would be a good
place to start out for new/beginning speakers?“
- At 10:40 – Sarita has a few tips to speakers who have plateaued
and would like to move out of their comfort zone
- At 13:00, Sarita shares a few steps she took to get over the
fear of reaching out to possible clients and asking “how can I
- At 14:58, Sarita gives resources for where you can find
information in case you would like to start speaking for free.
Write Now Community;
- Sarita Maybin’s
- “If You Can’t Say Something
Nice, What Do You Say?” by Sarita Maybin