Dec 1, 2020
It's the last month of 2020 and several of you may be thinking,
"When can we get back to the energy and the vibe of in-person
events?" That's what we need, right? Or is it?
Our guest today has reason to be excited with virtual events.
Blue Melnick runs SAGE Event Management with his
wife Bari Baumgardner. SAGE specializes in helping speakers,
authors and influencers leverage the live and virtual event space
to launch a seven figure (or multi-seven figure) coaching business
in three days or less!
Over the past few years, he has helped his clients generate over
$400,000,000.00 in sales from live events.
Let's dive in and listen how Blue and his business, SAGE,
transform virtual events to be as exciting as in-person events.
- [02:37] How did Blue start getting involved in
the virtual experience space?
- [04:48] Blue prognosticates the future for
- [07:08] What is the main thing that virtual
events are getting wrong?
- [09:01] How did they manage to recreate the
live event experience with virtual events?
- [10:01] What are three key things that Blue
and his team share with organizers to help them level up audience
engagement in virtual events?
- [15:08] What does "fun-ification" mean and how
does it help with virtual events?
- [16:55] Blue shares how critical audience
engagement is especially for virtual events.
- [18:40] What lessons should businesses and
corporations be taking away from this since they have so many
- [21:30] Blue shares his assessment on how the
Democratic and Republican National Conventions were run this year
(from a virtual event perspective).
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
Podcasts (leave us a rating, review,
Google Play Music,
- and more!
Events Facebook page;
- SAGE Events
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)