Aug 13, 2020
"Master Your inner critic, resolve the root cause, create
prosperity." -- Christopher Salem
My guest today is dedicated to serving value rather than selling
and is focused on results that matter. He's a business leader,
advisor, keynote speaker, prosperity coach, wellness advocate
expert. He found success over a 26-year career as a senior sales
executive selling media, aircraft, investing in businesses, and
implementing residual income platforms.
But there have also been major setbacks for him such as dealing
with 12 years of addiction and battling his own demons. Now, he
helps leaders achieve peak performance through massive action.
Let's discuss how we can lower down the volume of our inner critic
with my guest, Christopher Salem.
- [03:37] Chris tells us the process of
authoring his first book and how it was like for him.
- [05:07] Who is the "inner critic" and why do
they get so much access to our brain?
- [06:03] How can one's inner critic propagate
itself through generations?
- [07:02] Chris shares what are some of the
concrete steps to get rid of or at least turn down the volume on
that inner critic.
- [08:42] We learn from Chris what a "prosper
newer" is and what it looks like.
- [11:56] What are some of the big reasons why
it's hard for people to receive? Chris sheds some light into this
- [13:20] To become "prosper newer," is there a
process we can do by ourselves?
- [14:15] Chris explains why a habit may take
only three weeks to form but requires six months to a year to
become embedded in our subconscious.
- [15:09] Chris shares the 2 habits that can
help get you out of a problem and into the solution.
- [16:01] How can truly forgiving yourself bring
you from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset?
- [17:02] If someone is unable to afford or
access a coach, Chris provides tips on steps a person can take to
begin designing a life worth living.
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Christopher Salem's website;
- Empowered Fathers In Action
- Chris Salem's email;
- Chris Salem's LinkedIn
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)