Aug 25, 2020
My guest today is a millennial. A generation that has
the wealth of information at their fingertips. Yet that advantage
also brings its own set of challenges. How can you maximize the
opportunity and power through the challenges then?
Brad Mulvey is the founder of Millennial
Mastermind and host of the Millennial Mastermind podcast. He
created the podcast for the entrepreneurial millennial looking for
tools, tactics, and inspiration to take their business and life to
the next level.
Listen to the episode and take your business and life to the
- [03:45] He's a podcast host, personal
development thought leader, marketing consultant, husband, and a
new dad - how does Brad find time to do anything productive with
his extremely busy schedule?
- [05:28] Aside from prioritization, scheduling,
and discipline, what key soft skill should someone have to be
- [06:18] How can someone balance out being
busy, prioritizing tasks, yet still be in the zone and love what
- [08:02] Brad shares how having a vision of
your future can help motivate you through tough times.
- [08:58] From a purpose perspective, we learn
from Brad the major opportunities that millennials have
- [10:45] We talked about opportunities; what
then is the biggest challenge for millennials?
- [12:36] What tip would Brad have for someone
who has a vision but needs guidance to kickstart and develop their
- [14:39] Brad shares the biggest struggle he
encountered in making his vision a reality.
- [16:16] What are some of the steps that one
can take to begin creating momentum and avoid getting stuck as they
- [18:31] How can masterminds help in unlocking
a person's full potential?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
Podcasts (leave us a rating, review,
Google Play Music,
- and more!
Growth Lab VIP Insiders Club - Get exclusive content and
- FREE Vision and Goal Setting
Course from Brad Mulvey;
- Brad Mulvey's email
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)