Dec 4, 2020
Is your story forgettable? When you share your story with people
do they remember it?
Steve has been impacting the lives of people from all walks of
life for 14 years. He is a renowned, peak performance, expert,
keynote speaker and author. He has delivered hundreds of
presentations to companies, associations, conventions, sports
teams, churches, leadership conferences.
As a dynamic speaker and motivator, Steve partners with
corporations, professional organizations, and entrepreneurs to
inspire organizational effectiveness, employee morale, and
productivity. With a desire to be one of the top speakers in the
world, he brings a fresh and professional and powerful presence to
the professional speaking industry.
Let Steve Hopper talk about how to make your
- [04:28] After being released from prison in
2001, Steve shares his journey in the corporate world.
- [05:13] How did the 2008 recession lead him to
define his purpose?
- [06:58] We learn how Steve developed his
speaking skills within prison.
- [07:57] Steve is a man who was imprisoned and
managed to turn pain into purpose. What led him to share his
- [11:45] What is it about Steve's story and the
way that he delivers it that allowed him to gain credibility.
- [14:10] Aside from passion, what else does a
speaker need to make his story memorable to to audiences?
- [15:41] How can you make your impact last as a
- [18:01] Are more details critical or
detrimental to your story?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
Podcasts (leave us a rating, review,
Google Play Music,
- and more!
From Prison to Purpose: A Journey to Answering Life's Greatest
Question by Steve Hopper
- Steve Hopper's Facebook
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)