Oct 20, 2020
Are you left-brained or right-brained? How do you shift from a
logical career to a creative, highly right-brained career?
Our guest in Episode 82 is an AWESOME dude. He attended Florida
State University and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in
accounting. He even became a licensed CPA! But then he realized
that that wasn't where he needed to be.
He decided that in order to fulfill his purpose he had to pivot
to that world of storytelling. In December of 2004, he took a step
of faith, left his corporate job, and became an entrepreneur. Let's
hear the rest of the story from Andy
- [04:28] Andy shares what his initial
motivation was to become a CPA.
- [06:28] What prompted Andy to make that
transition to storytelling?
- [08:11] What made Andy love storytelling and
developing the skill of communicating with others?
- [09:00] How does one go from a logical career
into something creative in nature?
- [11:55] What prompted Andy to launch the
Master Storyteller Academy?
- [13:22] What is "strategic storytelling"?
- [15:00] What are the different kinds of
- [18:35] What are two of the biggest reasons
why people don't leverage the power of stories?
- [20:15] What can Andy say to people,
especially those who are in the corporate space that would rather
not take advantage of stories as it is too personal and not
- [23:39] Want to know what your storyteller you
are? Andy shares a valuable resource for this.
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
Podcasts (leave us a rating, review,
Google Play Music,
- and more!
- Andy Henriquez's
- Storyteller Quiz
- determine what type of speaker you are and get FREE
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
Growth Lab merchandise
- VIP Insiders Club -
get thousands of dollars worth of materials and group coaching
sessions for just $1/day!
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)