Mar 12, 2019
We have a powerful episode today featuring a SURVIVOR. She’s a
survivor of abuse, molestation, and what could have been a very
tragic story. Yet for more than 10 years now, she’s chosen to use
her story to help others find their voice.
Be empowered with Altovise Pelzer’s story and let your voice be
What’s In Store For You
- Altovise shares what made her believe she had something to say
to the world at 07:58.
- At 09:15, she answers the question “What do you say to people
who are in the midst of the same issues you’ve overcome who believe
they can’t speak (about their experiences) yet?”
- At 10:45, she tackles why she believes a coach/mentor is
important those who are starting to speak professionally.
- By 17:04, she explains why she posted the challenge (and
opportunity) to get booked to speak at Universities and
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show on:
- Altovise’s #MorningPRESS series on periscope;
- Altovise’s website;
- #SpeakEasy podcast;
- Define Your Voice: Narrowing Down Your
Target Market by Altovise Pelzer
- Speak Write