Aug 28, 2020
A picture is worth a thousand words. But how do
cameras, pictures, and storytelling transform in
the hands of an expert?
John DeMato is an expert in persuasive visual
storytelling. He's a branded, lifestyle, portrait, and virtual
photographer based in New York City. As a former television
producer, he has over 20 years of production experience and has
been featured as a lifestyle photography expert on several
NBCUniversal daytime talk and reality shows like Maury.
What is persuasive visual storytelling and how can it elevate
your story? Listen and learn from John in Episode 75 of The RK3
- [04:04] What challenge enabled John to see the
opportunity in virtual meeting photography?
- [06:12] How does John know what makes a good
- [07:52] John shares specific frameworks that
he looks for and follows as he begins to develop each visual
- [10:53] Due to the constraints brought on by
the pandemic, what was the biggest adjustment that John had to make
as he is taking pictures on this virtual stage?
- [13:17] What does it mean to be persuasive
from a visual storytelling standpoint?
- [14:51] What can speakers learn from John's
persuasive visual storytelling process?
- [15:18] What does it mean to "Break the 4th
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
Podcasts (leave us a rating, review,
Google Play Music,
- and more!
Growth Lab VIP Insiders Club - Get courses, downloads, expert
interviews, group coaching, and much more for LESS THAN
- Learn more about John DeMato;
- What Is
Persuasive Visual Storytelling;
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)