Jan 28, 2020
Episode 50! The final episode of Season 1. After a year
together, we made it to the end of this season!
What do you need to do to create success? What story are you
Before we get cracking on Season 2, let me share to you the
highlights of this Season 1.
- [03:00] Before we reminisce about the
highlights of Season 1, let me share a shortlist of who you can
expect in Season 2!
- [03:36] I share my favorite part about
Episode 1 where our guest,
Pegine, came out singing her song.
- [04:12] From the clearly energetic and
extroverted Pegine, I talked about a couple of reasons why
introverts make great speakers in Episode 10.
- [05:49] Jamie Swindell's
interview on Contract Training was so great, we had to split it
into two parts! Check out the full episodes in Episodes 28
- [08:05] When all you have is a dream and $40
in your pocket, can you live the American dream? Our guest in
Episode 24, World Championships of Public Speaking
Champion Mark Brown, shares how he made success
- [11:40] What is the essence of every story
that I shared in Season 1 which is echoed in Angela Duckworth's
- [12:32] While we are sad at Kobe's passing,
what inspiration can we take away from his life and success?
- [13:26] What does EPISODE 50
of The RK3 Show represent?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Grit: The Power of Passion
and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth;
- Speak Write
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
- Voice message
- hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)