Oct 22, 2019
Our episode this week is a podcast show about podcasting - truly
a meta episode!
I have the founder and co-owner of "Interview Connections - the
first and leading podcast booking agency". Jessica started
podcasting in 2014 with the launch of Rock The Podcast. She is also
the author of Interview
Connections: How to #RockThePodcast From Both Sides of the
Jessica Rhodes has a story, let's hear
What's In Store For You
- [03:42] What made Jessica fascinated with
- [05:05] How should people expect podcasting to
positively affect their business?
- [06:41] What are two recommendations that
Jessica has for podcast hosts who are not getting significant
"listenership" on their podcast?
- [07:45] How do I become a potential
interesting guest to have on a podcast?
- [09:56] Where can one look for possible
podcast shows to guest on?
- [11:30] If I am a new speaker and would like
to leverage the podcast scene, what preparations do I need to
- [13:30] Is there a value to being on podcasts
if I am not a speaker or entrepreneur?
- [14:39] Is there a perfect length for a
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Interview Connections: How to
#RockThePodcast From Both Sides of the Mic by Jessica
Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking by Robert
- 15 Ways To Grab
Speaking Gigs Now (FREE RESOURCE) by Robert
- Speak Write
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
- Voice message
- hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)