Sep 24, 2019
What is your WHY? Why do you do what you do? What drives you to
your goals? And how can being a GIVER add more meaning to your
I share the answers these questions and more in this episode of
The RK3 Show. I have a story, let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
- [03:01] People aren’t inspired by WHAT you do, but WHY you do
- [04:21] How did Apple’s genius come about? Why did they create
an experience which revolutionized how we listened to music?
- [06:54] Why do you do what you do? What is your WHY?
- [07:32] Is “I need MONEY” enough motivation for continuing to
do what you’re doing?
- [08:31] When I was feeling out of sorts, my dad dropped a
golden nugget of wisdom — and I want to share it with all of you
- [09:24] What is it about GIVING that triggers you and why
should you give?
- [09:40] I share the first reason why giving helps YOU, the
- [11:17] Here is my definition of what giving should be all
- [11:37] Second reason why you should give: “Giving gives [a
higher] purpose to your money.“
- [12:33] Question: If you can always afford it, is it really
- [13:13] Third reason for giving – targeted for business owners
and those in executive leadership!
- [14:51] Have you considered setting up a GIVE
GOAL? I encourage you to have one!
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
[TED Talk] How great leaders inspire action by Simon
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story
About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg and John David
- Speak Write
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com –
send your questions and comments;
message – hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)