May 14, 2019
Jeff Tatarchuk is a serial entrepreneur who has
continuously built up successful businesses. He also hosts a
conference for faith-based entrepreneurs called “Fruition Lab”.
Jeff Tatarchuk has a story, let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
- [04:05] Sharing more info about Jeff’s latest venture (about
crypto mining!) through VaultMiner.
- [04:48] Does he always have a goal to eventually sell the
businesses that he starts up?
- [06:01] How does he identify an idea that is so amazing that
people want to buy it?
- [06:46] How Jeff’s top strength (via StrengthFinder) brought
his success in business.
- [08:41] Jeff shares why his difficult background became his
drive to triumph.
- [11:15] Jeff relays how his faith motivated him to start
- [13:28] How did Jeff beat the odds and overcame dyslexia and
- [14:53] What is the downside of the US Educational System for
innovators and original thinker that helped him in business?
- [15:45] What is Ikigai – “your reason for being”?
- [17:21] Where to find out more about Fruition Lab?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Bluehost – secure
and reliable website hosting; they offer phenomenal customer
service for only $3.95/month;
Strengths – discover how you can become successful by
maximizing your strengths;
- Fruition Lab –
connect with Jeff and other faith-based entrepreneurs;
Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com –
send your questions and comments;
message – I’ll play your question on air!
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Want to have your own segment? Be a patron
of this show!)