Apr 2, 2019
My guest, Kevin Kruse, is a bestselling author, speaker, and
leadership guru. In this episode, we talk about his
producitivity secrets, the leadership secrets of Richard Branson
and his new book, Great Leaders Have No Rules.
What’s In Store
- [2:57] Before we start, I answer the Question of
the Day: “What is the key to keeping your audience engaged?”
- [07:35] Kevin shares what tool is valuable for him to
consistently churn out content.
- [08:40] He gives us tips on how to leverage content
across different channels.
- [10:38] How does he know when it’s time to reinvent
- [13:09] We talk about how Kevin’s day job, his company
LeadX, and how it can revolutionize leadership development and
- [15:25] What is Kevin’s purpose in posting Richard
Branson’s photo on his website?
- [17:45] Kevin shares 2 powerful tips on how can leaders
and speakers can build a platform and make a mark.
- [19:21] He gives additional info on how to pique others’
interest by being different
- [20:54] Where can you find more of Kevin and get a free
trial coaching session with IBM Watson?
- 15 Secrets Successful People
Know About Time Management by Kevin Kruse;
- Great Leaders Have No
Rules by Kevin Kruse;
- Great Leaders
Bonus Content (after book purchase);
- 7 Ways To Know You Were
Meant to Lead by Robert Kennedy III;
Write Now Community;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (be a patron of this show and get patron