Jul 7, 2020
Our guest this week bested 20,000 other Toastmaster contestants
and was declared as THE Champion. Ladies and gentlemen, let's have
a conversation with Speaker, Trainer, 2019 Toastmasters World
Champion of Public Speaking Aaron
- [02:53] How does it feel to be recognized as a
World Champion Public Speaker while being an introvert at
- [03:52] As an introvert, what drives Aaron to
even put himself in a position where he could possibly be exposed
to the public?
- [05:54] Aaron describes himself as a
"storyteller". What distinguishes a storyteller from someone who's
- [06:47] What differentiates a story from a
- [09:23] When up against the best speakers and
storytellers in the world, how does one find a story that is going
to have a story that resonates with the judges and audience?
- [11:14] How do you connect with professional
organizations in terms of corporate storytelling?
- [13:34] Talking about the resistance that some
business have with regards to storytelling, how can one make the
message resonate with them?
- [14:28] What do I need to be doing differently
now in order to connect and resonate in a virtual setting?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Aaron Beverly's Instagram,
- Contact Aaron directly via email;
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)