Jun 23, 2020
"In the football field, I had to use my physicality. Off the
football fiel, I got to use my mentality." - Brian
Brian Mitchell is a former Super Bowl winning
running back for the Washington Redskins. Brian had a successful
14-year career in the NFL and made a transition after his career to
analyst, motivational speaker, and host of the self-named show
The Brian Mitchell Show. Let's hear how Brian made it from
the gridiron to the grandstands!
- [09:41] How can you motivate others when
situations are challenging and people just want to self-isolate in
their own mental, emotional space?
- [12:05] What does a spark plug, a Ferrari, and
a jalopy have to do with being a champion?
- [12:57] What does Brian share with
organizations about how to get to championship level with what
while you're working with others?
- [15:26] How does Brian intentionally keep
people's attention with his storytelling?
- [17:11] Success is as simple as what for
- [18:24] What should a storyteller do if they
want to get in and be successful with the media?
- [20:19] What are the things that Brian does
differently behind the mic than in person?
- [22:00] What is the best way that Brian serves
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- SpeakerFlow - the first
technology, strategy, and automation consulting firm for
professional speakers – ever.
- Brian Mitchell's website;
The Brian Mitchell Show;
- Brian Mitchell's social media pages
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)