Jun 11, 2020
How many ways do I need to share my message to make a mark?
Where do I need to share it to make an impact?
Our guest in Episode 64 is Brian J. Dixon.
Brian loves to assure people that their message matters. He does
this through helping authors, speakers, and aspiring messengers
create a sustainable business and create online courses.
He wants people to know that they do not have to be stuck in
their miserable job and they can start a business they love. They
can live a life they love and that he's here to help. How can he
help you? Listen to the episode and discover what your true calling
- [04:15] "You don't have to be stuck in
a miserable job!" Brian Dixon starts us off with an
- [04:37] Our parents taught us that we have to
go to college, get a job, then do that forever; why does Brian
disagree with that?
- [05:20] Brian shares how a family Christmas
fiasco made him realize his life's purpose.
- [08:39] "Your mess is your message." How did
this mantra got Brian to help people get their message out based on
- [10:33] What made Brian so passionate about
helping people that it made him venture out of his comfort
- [12:54] Why are people scared of sharing their
stories, their mess, and messages?
- [14:30] Brian shares the background of his
ideal client, "Cheryl".
- [17:15] What is the first thing "Cheryl"
should do to share her message?
- [19:18] Here's tip #2 on how to start sharing
- [21:23] And here's step #3 on how to start
sharing your story.
- [22:17] What message does Brian share with his
coaching clients to help them get past the fear of "being
- [24:59] "Go where the people are hanging out
and join the party." How can I find what "party" I should
- [27:43] What is the biggest thing that Brian
does to make his message stick with his audience?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Brian J. Dixon's webpage;
- Brian J. Dixon's IG page;
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)