May 19, 2020
When you find yourself in a rut and running out of new content
to share, what do you do? Do you force yourself to come up with a
new one regardless if it is uninspired or do you wait until
Most of us hold back or get stuck because we feel the need to
constantly create new things. For years in my business, I've been
creating and generating content until I have nothing new to say.
Then I would hide until I can find something new to provide.
But then I realized as I was going through my old, forgotten
content - it still had IMPACT! Spend some time with me today as I
share with you the reasons why repurposing your content can help
you unearth a goldmine.
- [05:43] Had I been smarter, where should I
have looked for inspiration on content for my audience?
- [06:28] Why do people listen or watch their
favorite content over and over again?
- [07:45] Reason# 1: Reuse stories and content
because some people are just getting introduced to you.
- [10:09] Why do commercials constantly run and
eventually become viral?
- [10:55] Reason# 2: Reuse stories and content
because you get better at it.
- [13:04] Reason# 3: Reuse stories and content
because it helps to reinforce your voice and ideas.
- [15:00] How do you get to a "spiritual moment"
as a speaker?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Viral Geico Camel Hump
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
- FREE 3C
Virtual Storyteller's Checklist;
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
- Voice message
- hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)