Apr 14, 2020
How do you get heard when everyone else is talking at the same
We are experiencing a new normal today - where we have to stay
home to keep safe and as a result, everyone wants to keep in touch
or share something virtually. But can too much of a good thing be
In today's episode, I want to share with you a few things you
can do to still be able to share your message when everyone else is
- [04:23] Robert shares his family's new normal
- [05:05] How has interaction differed at this
time? How have you been managing at this time?
- [06:28] FB Lives and Zoom sessions: is this
innovation or are we suffering with "Zoom-itis"?
- [07:23] If everyone is doing Lives and Zoom
meetings, who is listening and watching when everyone is
- [08:01] Tip #1: Be intentional. What
is your purpose in speaking?
- [09:52] Tip #2: Watch how you look.
What will you do to make your message stand out?
- [11:47] Tip #3: Be a little different.
Incorporate your brand in your message but add in the element of
- [13:20] Tip #4: Use props. Appeal to
your audience visually to get their attention; have great content
to keep them there.
- [14:37] Tip #5: You've got to
BELIEVE in your STORY. Somebody
needs to learn from your story and you have to share it!
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
- 3C’s Virtual Session Checklist
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your
questions and comments;
- Voice message
- hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)