Apr 7, 2020
Are you really being authentic and sharing all of you in your
business or in the marketplace?
Our guest today is David Villa, the founder and
CEO of IPD, a marketing media and training firm that works with
companies of all sizes and industries across the United States. He
has over 20 years of national sales and executive management
experience. Since the company was established in 1995, David
has been responsible for pioneering, growing, and scaling IPD into
one of the nation's leading database management, business
development, training, and intelligent marketing companies in the
automotive industry and beyond. He shows authenticity dedicated to
his faith as a Christ follower, his family, and his friends. Listen
to his story and be inspired.
- [06:06] A man with many hats, how would David
describe himself when asked who he is?
- [07:43] Why did David go through an identity
crisis in his life?
- [08:28] In The Game Changers FB group, how
does David prepare for his daily meeting with his team to come out
as an inspiring, authentic, and motivating leader?
- [11:18] What are the communication pieces that
David shares with his mentees in order for them to authentically
connect with people?
- [13:41] "Familiarity breeds
contempt." Why is this only true if you are an ineffective
- [14:20] Why does David include his faith at
the forefront of his business and everything that he does?
- [15:47] David shares the results in his
business of having a team who had their hearts and visions in the
- [17:52] How do his clients and businesses,
especially non-Christian businesses, respond to David's dedication
as a Christ follower?
- [18:46] What is the difference between the
brands DavidVilla.me and IPD Agency website and why the split?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- David Villa’s The Game
Changers Facebook page;
- DavidVilla.me – David’s
page focusing on his Sales and Marketing expertise;
- IPDAgency.com – Automotive
Villa’s IG page;
- Zoom Online Meetings - remote and
- 3C’s Virtual Session Checklist
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your
questions and comments;
- Voice message
- hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)