Jun 18, 2019
Saná Rasul is THE Chief Girlfriend, Founder of HR Girlfriends –
an HR networking and strategic partnering organization.
She is a consultant who helps organizations find and keep
amazing talent; empowers them to be educated and knowledgeable
about how to be the best in their industry. She also imparts wisdom
on how women can be a louder voice and break the glass
What’s In Store For You
- [04:14] What does Sana do as a “Chief Girlfriend”?
- [04:47] What are some examples of the quality programming that
HR Girlfriends provides?
- [06:01] Does the glass ceiling still exist for women? What do
women need to do to get heard in corporations and
- [07:56] How can women be more visible and be chosen as
spokespersons for organizations or events?
- [09:31] For Sana, how do our individual stories make us subject
- [10:22] How does Sana empower a person who believes their story
- [13:35] Sana shares 2 key tips on how women can communicate
that will allow them to be heard more effectively.
- [17:38] Why should people get connected with HR