Typically, authors take two to three years before publishing their book; my guest, Dianna Booher, writes two books a year and has written forty-eight (48) so far!
Aside from this, she has been named as one of the Top 100 minds in Personal Development according to Leadership Excellence Magazine, a member of the National Speakers Association Speaker Hall of Fame, a communications expert, and the founder of Booher Research Institute.
What’s In Store For You
- [04:14] Dianna shares her new book “Faster, Fewer, Better Emails”
- [04:54] How has Dianna managed to write 48 books so far?
- [05:53] What are writing marathons and how does it work?
- [08:24] How can one constantly write for 12 hours straight and not run out of information to share?
- [11:17] Are “book proposals” still practical in the world of Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, and the like?
- [13:52] What is the advantage of having a speaker who is also a writer versus a typical speaker?
- [16:00] Does Dianna have one pivotal moment that made a big difference in her career?
- [17:29] If one wants to become an influencer or expand their platform, what should they do?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- SurveySparrow – helps turn your run-of-the-mill surveys into fun and conversational ones;
- Faster, Fewer, Better Emails: Manage the Volume, Reduce the Stress, Love the Results by Dianna Booher;
- Communicate Like a Leader: Connecting Strategically to Coach, Inspire, and Get Things Done by Dianna Booher;
- BooherResearch – Dianna Booher’s website;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – I’ll play your question on air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)