In this noisy digital world, you can’t break through the noise, you just add to it. Instead, you need to get in on the conversation where your ideal customers are already listening. As a Navy veteran who ran nuclear power plans, and an inbound marketing engineer, Tom Schwab has a refreshingly unique approach.
An author, speaker, and teacher, Tom can help you get more traffic, leads, and raving customers by being interviewed on targeted podcasts. Tom has a story, let’s hear it!
What’s In Store For You
-  Tom shares with us about the podcast conference in Harvard!
-  Why should we, as business owners, as speakers, have a podcast?
-  What does it mean when we Mike Maples said we are in a world of abundance?
-  We talk about the advantage that a podcast has to get your “voice” heard as opposed to getting Google AdWords or Facebook Marketing.
-  What should a beginning podcaster be doing to begin targeting leads?
-  Is there anything a podcast guest should do to be a great guest?
-  Dream big; aim high? Or dream big, start small?
-  Is there a shortcut to take to become a successful podcaster.
-  Tom is excited to share how Interview Valet came to be.
-  What is Tom’s mission with Interview Valet (and how it can help us!)
- ConvertKit – Email marketing easier using automation, split testing, sequences, and other features;
- Interview Valet – concierge-level podcast guest marketing service providing the fastest way for executives, businesses, & thought leaders to maximize the benefits of podcasting;
- FREE resources from Tom Schwab (EXCLUSIVELY for The RK3 Show listeners)!
- Harvard Conference on Podcasting;
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World by Gary Vaynerchuk;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com – send your questions and comments;
- Voice message – I’ll play your question on air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)