Feb 11, 2019
One of the biggest challenges that aspiring and professional
speakers alike face is indeed to get paid – or to even get paid
according to their worth. More often than not, speakers offer their
services for free, or almost free, while growing their
But what if there is a way to get speaking gigs and get paid ALL
THE TIME? Julie Austin of speakersponsor.com talks
about speaker sponsorship in today’s podcast episode. Here are a
- Julie shares her background as an inventor and a speaker at
03:10 and the fact that she has never spoken for free, EVER!
- 07:25 into the podcast, Julie talks about SpeakerSponsor.com
and how she got started getting paid
- Based on what Julie shared, is all sounds easy. But in reality,
how do you get a sponsor to say, “Yes. We’re on board with you.”
What is it that sponsors want that will allow them to say yes to
you? She answers this beginning at 10:10 in our conversation.
- In 14:54, we share with you what are the two things you need to
do today, in order to utilize speaker sponsorship.
- Speak Write Now
- Speak Write
Now Facebook page;
- Julie's course - Speaker Sponsorship 101