Jan 21, 2020
We have another episode focused on Marketing and Branding - but
this time, we focus on the power of storytelling to effectively
market yourself and your business.
Our guest this week believes in "Marketing that
Matters". Helping entrepreneurs use marketing to build their
business is her passion. She refers to herself as a Marketing Maven
and she believes "nothing is more satisfying than helping them
frame their story, connect with customers and grow their
Aurora Gregory has a story to share, let's
listen to it!
What's In Store For You
- [03:10] How are stories essential to Aurora
Gregory's business as a Marketing Maven?
- [04:02] Aurora shares how some brands get
their stories wrong.
- [05:29] Is there a difference between story
marketing and regular marketing?
- [07:30] What is the first thing one has to do
to be customer-centric?
- [08:44] What is one of the fastest ways for
entrepreneurs to grow their business?
- [09:40] How does Aurora's marketing team
differ from a sales team?
- [11:50] Why is speaking on a stage so powerful
- [14:23] What are some of the opportunities
that speakers, entrepreneurs, small business owners are missing
with regard to speaking?
- [16:53] Based on Aurora's recent book,
Creating a Narrative is critical to creating effective
pitches/proposals. What are five (5) things that a speaker can do
to connect and create meaning for your audience?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking webinar
by Robert Kennedy III (with an additional freebie to be shared
during the webinar!);
Trailblazers.fm hosted by Stephen A. Hart;
- Aurora Gregory's
- Get Picked: Tips, Tricks and
Tools for Creating Irresistible Speaker Proposals by Aurora
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook:
How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World by Gary
- Speak Write
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
- Voice message
- hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)