Jan 14, 2020
What happens when you go from being a millionaire to being flat
broke? What happens when you end up owing hundreds of thousands of
dollars? What do you do then? Would you wallow in grief and give
up? Or will you fight and bounce back? Our inspiring guest this
week chose the latter and succeeded in reinventing his brand.
Reinventing himself as a marketer, podcaster, and brand
alignment strategist, he helps busy, heart-centered entrepreneurs,
professionals, and leaders build amazing personal brands so they
can grow their career or business save time - not having figure out
on their own and finally deliver their message to the world with
Stephen A. Hart has an inspiring story to
share, let's listen to it!
What's In Store For You
- [03:47] How did Stephen A. Hart make his first
million… and lose it?
- [06:15] Stephen shares how he and his wife
suddenly went from newly wedded bliss to financial crisis
- [09:00] How did Stephen and his wife
successfully navigate this difficult situation together?
- [11:24] What steps did he take to rebuild the
- [12:20] How did Stephen know what path to
choose when he reinvented himself?
- [14:24] How would a person move forward if
they know they need to reinvent but they do not have a market?
- [16:20] Stephen's tip for entrepreneurs and
having their Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG)?
- [16:56] If one finds oneself in the middle of
their transition and realized it is the wrong track, how does one
- [18:45] Stephen shares what a "brand" truly is
especially for a speaker, coach, consultant, entrepreneur?
- [19:58] How does one set out to be intentional
in effectively branding themselves?
- [20:52] What are the important things that
someone should be looking at as it relates to their brand?
- [24:22] What are some of the tools or
platforms that we should be considering to build our brand
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking webinar
by Robert Kennedy III (with an additional freebie to be shared
during the webinar!);
Trailblazers.fm hosted by Stephen A. Hart;
- Stephen A. Hart's
- Brand You
- Canva (recommended
- eClincher (recommended
Social Media Management tool);
- Speak Write
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
- Voice message
- hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)