Dec 10, 2019
Do you feel like your life is one long series of
disappointments? Like nothing ever changes or nothing ever works
out in your favor? That the light moments are far and few in
between but the majority are tough mountains to climb?
Today's show is about the moments we miss that make a difference
- crossover moments!
I have a story to share, let's listen to it!
What's In Store For You
- [05:11] What does the movie "Baby Geniuses"
and crossover moments have in common?
- [05:35] I share a major make-it-or-break-it
moment in my business life.
- [07:28] What is my definition of a Crossover
- [08:35] Navigating Crossover Moments Tip #1:
Recognize that everyone has these moments.
- [09:56] Tip #2: Recognize that your speed of
exit from this moment won't be the same as anyone else's.
- [10:46] Remember: Your moment can become a
template for someone else.
- [14:05] Tip #3: Celebrate the Crossovers!
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- The Artist's Journey: The
Wake of the Hero's Journey and the Lifelong Pursuit of Meaning
by Steven Pressfield;
- Baby Geniuses movie;
- Speak Write
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
- Voice message
- hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)