Nov 20, 2019
"If you want healthy, vibrant relationships where trust is
built and fostered, I believe you've got to start with the person
first and then you begin to enter into the profession." -
My guest this week is as fired up about life as I am! He is an
internationally-recognized leadership expert, executive coach,
keynote speaker, podcast co-host, and bestselling author. Robb has
a heart for authentic relationships and a talent for equipping
professionals with the skills and knowledge needed for true
Robb Holman has a story, let's tell
What's In Store For You
- [04:37] "When there's energy, there's life."
Robb shares why our listeners are in for a treat in this
- [05:19] Where is Robb currently in on his
leadership journey? Why is leadership important for him?
- [06:15] Why is stewardship important in
- [07:58] What is an authentic relationship
versus one that is not?
- [11:03] Robb answers how a leader can navigate
authentic relationships in a "professional environment".
- [11:58] He shares an example on what he does
when he first speaks with someone to establish an authentic
- [12:42] How did introspection and Robb's
experience with "Lead The Way" bring out the idea for his new
project, "All In"?
- [14:00] "Nearly 80% of leaders disengage from
their work, day in and day out." - How do you engage people if you,
as a leader, are not engaged?
- [16:00] Is Robb's energy when talking and
engaging with people intentional or natural?
- [17:09] "Double Dare" - what is the
significance of this 80's show to Robb's road to leadership?
- [20:12] I share what this episode reminds me
of regarding "passion" and the people you should surround yourself
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Robb Holman's
- Lead the Way: Inside Out
Leadership™ Principles for Business Owners & Leaders by
- All In: How Impactful Teams
Build Trust from the Inside Out by Robb Holman;
- Inside Out
Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking webinar
by Robert Kennedy III (with an additional freebie to be shared
during the webinar!);
- Speak Write
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
- Voice message
- hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a
patron of this show!)