Nov 12, 2019
We have a Renaissance Man this episode! He's a rapper, a singer,
a marketer, a fitness guru, a youth empowerment speaker, and a
kind-of-psychedelic-genius - all wrapped into one package.
Rob Howze has an amazing story, let's listen to
What's In Store For You
- [04:39] Rob starts the podcast by stating his
intention as to why he puts out great energy into his
- [05:00] Rob shares the motivation behind his
two businesses focusing on wellness - Camp Fit (kids) and Fit World
- [06:23] What role does genetics and
epigenetics play in Rob's path towards entrepreneurship instead of
working a regular job?
- [07:51] Why does Rob consider including his
family in his LinkedIn/Business Videos important?
- [09:31] How does he get his family to take
part in his idea?
- [10:55] We learn more about Rob's public
speaking past and how it drives his career now.
- [12:26] What are some positive results that
Rob has been seeing from his LinkedIn activity?
- [15:21] Rob shares his thoughts on naysayers
nixing LinkedIn becoming Facebook with more social posts.
- [16:43] If you are a speaker who wants to
build influence in, what are two essential things that I should be
doing on LinkedIn today?
- [18:01] How does a speaker get closer to
getting a cohesive message across to his audience?
- [19:31] How can I produce good video content
without having creative talent innately?
- [21:06] What is Napoleon Hill's "Definite
Chief Aim" and why is it important advice that Rob believes every
speaker/business owner should know?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Rob Howze's
Men Impact Change 5th Anniversary and Honor Ceremony - this
year, I host this event which celebrates how men are making a
positive difference to the community; join us!
Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking webinar
by Robert Kennedy III (with an additional freebie to be shared
during the webinar!);
- Fiverr - produce quality
video content through freelancers;
- Think and Grow Rich (Official
Publication of the Napoleon Hill Foundation) by Napoleon
- Speak Write
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
- Voice message
- hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)