Nov 5, 2019
Why are you in business? Why are you a leader? Why do you do
what you do? This week we'll focus on how Comfort Zones,
Improvisation (or Improv for short), can affect your personal,
professional, and business growth.
I have an amazing story, let's listen to it!
What's In Store For You
- [02:48] What is a comfort zone and how can
comfort zones help us? How does it hinder us?
- [03:19] Why is "driving on fresh snow"
analogous to moving out of your comfort zone?
- [04:46] How can moving out of your comfort
zone help stimulate the brain?
- [05:10] Can you use improvisation (improv) to
help improve your speaking skills? Agree or disagree?
- [06:04] First Thing I Learned About Improv:
"We've Allowed Fear To Hide Our Greatness"
- [08:07] Second Lesson From Improv: "You're
Not Wrong; You're Just Scared of Being Wrong"
- [09:44] Lesson Number Three: "We Judge
Because It Distracts Us From Our Fear of Being Judged"
- [11:12] Lesson Number Four: "Your Gut
Instincts (Your Subconscious) Are Powerful"
- [13:17] Fifth Lesson: "Your Job is Not To
Fight The World But To Listen and Respond With Your
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- "Words That Change Minds: The
14 Patterns for Mastering the Language of Influence" by Shelle
- Speak Write
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
- Voice message
- hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)