Aug 1, 2019
Jaime Swindell is a trainer who has found a special niche in the
contract training industry. It's more than just signing
up. There is a method to his madness and it allows him to hit
top numbers in the industry and create the lifestyle he wants.
In Store For You (Part 2)
- [01:02] Jaime gives us an introduction on what being a contract
trainer is about.
- [03:06] Jaime walks us through the start of his experience as a
- [04:27] Where does a contract trainer make real money?
- [06:16] What was Jaime’s initial problem as a contract
- [07:10] Why are sales skills important – even for an ordinary
- [08:09] If I want to be a contract trainer, where do I
- [09:42] What are some of the pitfalls of contract
- [11:38] What is the minimum acceptable sales average for a
- [13:35] What was the tipping point for Jaime that motivated him
to improve himself?
- [14:47] What was the first step that Jaime took to make himself
a better contract trainer?
- [16:37] Jaime provides other activities that he used to develop
- [17:56] When did Jaime add coaching to his “seven
- [19:07] What is a scarcity vs. prosperity mentality?
- [21:12] What books can we read in order to learn about
influence? (see the RESOURCES section
for the links)
- 28 Days To A New
Me (2nd Edition) – a FREE gift from me to you;
- Special 20 Minute Power
Session with Robert;
- Influence: The Psychology of
Persuasion – Robert Cialdini, Ph.D.
- How To Win Friends and
Influence People – Dale Carnegie;
- Jaime Swindell (Mr. Lifestyle)’s website;
- Jaime Swindell (Mr. Lifestyle)’s YouTube
Pryor Seminars – Contract Training reference;
Seminars – Contract Training reference;
- Speak Write
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com –
send your questions and comments;
message – hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)