May 28, 2019
Pam Perry is a marketing/branding expert
She’s a PR rockstar from Detroit whose clients have been
featured on CNN, TVN, Word Network, Radio One, Oprah Magazine, Tom
Joyner, Essence, Ebony, Black Enterprise, PBS, and a whole host of
other major media outlets. Aside from this, she helps churches and
faith-based businesses with their marketing.
What’s In Store For You
- [04:36] Pam believes she was born to do PR.
- [04:56] She shares her first experience in doing PR work – as a
- [06:52] What should churches know about the “marketing
- [07:48] “You’ve got to do the old school with the new
- [08:54] What are the differences between Marketing and
- [10:06] Pam shares a few steps to take in order to market your
- [11:56] How her company, Ministry Marketing Solutions, came
- [13:06] How can your “personal story” build your “brand”?
- [14:44] Who is your target audience and how to customize your
brand around it?
- [16:07] Targeted marketing vs. Broadcasting – which is more
- [16:32] Leverage local vs. pitching national firms
- [17:46] Why did Pam start the “Speakers Magazine” specifically
for African-American speakers?
- [18:57] Pam gives us more background about the Branding
Accelerator Program and how it can immensely help speakers
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Pam Perry PR – Pam
- 28 Days To A New Me by
Robert Kennedy III;
Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com– send
your questions and comments;
- Voice message
– I’ll play your question on air!
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)