Apr 9, 2019
In this episode, digital marketing expert, a New York Times
bestselling author, and all-around idea guy, Neil Patel, shares why
marketing is important for us storytellers. Neil is listed as
a Top 10 Marketer by Forbes.
What’s In Store For You
- [04:58] Neil shares the interesting story on why his company
name is “I’m Kind of A Big Deal LLC”.
- [06:51] What is it that Neil does that allows him to achieve
what he has achieved?
- [07:52] He gives a tip to those who might be doubting their
capability to succeed.
- [09:01] He discloses the most important thing that people need
to do in the marketing world.
- [10:48] Neil talks about the tools that help him know how to
market himself better.
- [14:18] He gives input on what you need to do when money isn’t
coming in and their market hasn’t developed yet.
- [14:58] Listen to the fascinating story about how Neil started
on his path.
- [17:18] Which is better on branding your website: using your
name, your company, or the title of your business?
- PandaDoc.com –
automate and improve your proposals/contract management;
- The Storyteller’s Secret:
From TED Speakers to Business Legends, Why Some Ideas Catch On and
Others Don’t by Carmine Gallo;
- I’m Kind Of A Big Deal
Write Now Community;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (be a patron of this show and get patron