May 5, 2020
People pay attention to what grabs their attention. What do you
do to make your story stand out?
We have a highly-engaging episode for you this week. My guest
today is a best-selling author, an internationally-acclaimed,
award-winning championship speaker, and has happy clients and
customers in 81 countries around the world as a communication
coach, consultant, and expert.
She has been on ABC, NBC, Fox, and all the other -BC's! She
loves to help people who are smart enough to realize that they need
to say "YES" when somebody says "Will you speak?"
Let Felicia J. Slattery, M.A., M.Ad.Ed. engage,
inspire, and motivate you as she shares her golden nuggets of
wisdom in our latest episode.
- [04:58] An entrepreneur who is also co-owner
of a fitness company; a mother; a wife; an author and a
communication expert - what are the two things that Felicia does to
stay on top of all these?
- [07:52] Felicia shares a few tips on what we
can do to become experts and create a strong media presence.
- [09:27] What type of content would be good to
post in what social media account?
- [10:27] Why is social media content highly
critical for media exposure?
- [11:44] What are some of the things that we
can do in our storytelling that cause people to pay attention?
- [13:17] How can your pitch, tone, volume, and
speed impact your audience's engagement?
- [15:02] What speaking techniques should a
speaker adjust depending on their audience?
- [17:04] How does Felicia keep her signature
story "fresh" even after sharing it in every presentation?
- [19:03] What makes the difference between
delivering a good versus an awesome-i-want-to-hear-it-again
- [21:57] How can Felicia help me get from good
- [24:15] One more important tip from Felicia to
improve your online presence!
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Felicia Slattery's
- Pop-Up Sessions with Robert Kennedy III and Felicia Slattery:
Tips To Speak
in a Virtual World
- Daily Business Meeting with
God: A special journal to focus your work day according to His
plan by Felicia Slattery;
How To Get Started Speaking by Felicia Slattery;
- FREE 5-day
Signature Story Course;
Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send
your questions and comments;
- Voice message
- hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a
review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show
Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks.
Be a patron of this show!)
- Kajabi - An all-in-one
platform that has everything you need to grow in one place. Take a
28 day risk-free test drive and discover how great this resource